Jul 22, 2011

On hiatus for a minute.............

What's up yall? Been a minute since i've put something on here. My apologies. I was on a brief hiatus from this shit. Funny thing is that I went to several parties and had many opportunities to take some good pics of stuff going on. However each party I went to, before I could grab a plate I already had an Ultra and some type of shot in my hand. I got some good pictures from my parents house last week where we played Flip Cup and Beer Pong against my parents, aunt's and uncle's. I love my family. Chris, Dani and I teamed up and got worked during our flip cup games. The middle man (Dani) and anchor (Chris) let us down each time. Don't tell them I said that. LOL. I will post the pictures this weekend. Anyways I will be posting all weekend. Skumps!


aB

No comments: